Web Developer (Magento)
You will be in charge of maintaining our eCommerce website. Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also be in charge of developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
- Develop within CMS tools for promotions, home page and product page deliverables.
- Support marketing initiatives by manage all aspects of campaign / promotion mechanics of the e-commerce platform.
- Responsible for day-to-day site maintenance
- Assist internal team for networking or IT related issues.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing ecommerce site
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in front-end scripting: HTML, CSS
- Understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues, web standards and best practices, and why we should develop with those in mind
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics
- Basic Knowledge of Networking & IT Security
- Basic Knowledge of Photoshop to convert design mockups into code, slicing and optimizing images, and adhering to design specs
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
- Very good PHP knowledge
- JAVA Script is a must for front-end development
- Extensive LESS & CSS knowledge
- West area