Customer Service Officer / Receptionist
- Handle customer service hotline and provide first level of support
- Handling telephone calls, screening and directing calls
- Provide quality customer service to customers over phone or email
- Co-ordinate with internal staff and ensure closure of all customer service calls/complaints.
- Resolve customer queries efficiently and escalate problems/issues promptly
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE ‘N’/‘O’ Level
- 1 to 2 year(s) relevant experience in customer service or retail
- Strong analytical, good problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel & Word)
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skill